Drive testing solution for measurement of air interface parameters in 2G to 5G NR mobile networks
- Mobile network quality-of-experience (QoE) metrics for the services and applications your customers are actually using
- Supports all stages of mobile network lifecycle, network rollout, optimization and network benchmarking, network monitoring and control, network data post-processing and analytics
- Extremely easy to set up, conﬁgure and use
- Benchmarking solution with advanced analytics for easy comparison of terminals, IoT and 5G NR devices and networks
- Automated mobile network quality-of-service (QoS) measurements with extensive scripts
Realtime interference analysis
- Missing neighbor detection, pilot pollution, co-channel and adjacent channel
- Connects up to nine smartphones or IoT devices to one laptop
- Supports latest smartphones and IoT devices in the market
- Supports more than 300 test terminals, IoT devices and scanners, including 5G NR
Wide application testing
- YouTube and Netflix video testing
- WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Viber, BiP, and Instagram application testing
- Native Ookla speedtests
- Ability to test any application using automated scripts
Supports latest wireless technologies
- 5G NR support with Qualcomm X50 chipset-based devices, 3rd party scanning receivers, and FieldFox spectrum analyzer
– 5G NR beam and massive MIMO (mMIMO) drive tests and field measurements
- NB-IoT and LTE-M support for both Qualcomm and Neul IoT chipset based devices
- LTE & LTE-A (Cat 6-18, VoLTE/ ViLTE, VoWiFi/ViWiFi, and eMBMS testing), HSPA+ DC, WCDMA, GSM, 1xEVDO, CDMA, iDEN, WiMAX, TD-SCDMA, TETRA
- Support for POLQA & PESQ voice quality testing and PEVQ-S streaming video analysis
Drive testing of 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G NR mobile networks
Nemo Outdoor is a laptop-based drive test tool for 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G NR mobile network testing which supports over 300 terminals, IoT devices and scanning receivers, from various vendors, all the latest network technologies and latest smartphones. Nemo Outdoor offers a full drive test solution for wireless network testing / mobile network testing, troubleshooting, and optimization.
In mobile network testing Nemo Outdoor’s powerful software platform works with all wireless technologies and with different protocol and application testing options. The optional media router functionality, Keysight’s proprietary (patent pending) communications interface and application, enables simple and productive deployment of smartphones in data benchmarking and voice quality measurements by utilizing the smartphones’ capacity more effectively. Nemo Outdoor produces measurement files from mobile network drive tests in the open ASCII Nemo file format, enabling quick and easy troubleshooting and analysis, using Keysight’s or third-party post-processing tools. With a test terminal and/or a scanner you can perform real-time missing neighbor detection, pilot pollution analysis, and GSM interference analysis.
Ensuring wireless network quality for end-users
Nemo Outdoor enables measuring quality-of-experience (QoE) metrics for the services and applications your customers are actually using, including advanced YouTube video testing, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Viber, BiP, and Instagram testing. With the optional media router functionality integrated into the Nemo Outdoor system, the smartphone measurement results reflect the real end-user experience. This gives customers the capability to understand wireless network quality from end consumer perspective, troubleshoot and optimize the network based on the results, ultimately improving customer satisfaction and reducing churn.
Nemo Outdoor for real 5G NR field measurements
Nemo Outdoor supports real 5G NR field measurements with Qualcomm X50 chipset-based devices and 3rd party scanning receivers. The collected metrics include RACH information, TX power, rank (MIMO mode), modulation, MAC throughput and BLER, signal strength, and quality metrics of the SSB beams. In addition, we collect QoS measurements including throughput, and latency.
The 5G NR test system can be used to perform real 5G NR drive test measurements with demodulation of the 5G NR reference signals and it enables simultaneous 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G NR spectrum scan and frequency scan (CW) measurements (350-6000MHz). Coverage and quality metrics, namely SS-RSRP, SS-RSRQ, SS-CINR, and RSSI, are reported per each SSB reference beam of a cell.
In addition, when Nemo Outdoor is combined with Keysight’s FieldFox handheld spectrum analyzer, the system provides the total channel power level over the measured bandwidth enabling network vendors and operators to evaluate and verify the propagation models of 5G NR base stations speeding up time-to-market of 5G NR base stations.
Pingback: TEMS™ Investigation 20.2 released. | go2get.me
Pingback: Amdocs Actix Analyzer - Commselect Mobile Network Test Tools
Pingback: Nemo Outdoor 220.127.116.11 - Commselect Mobile Network Test Tools
Pingback: Nemo Intelligent Device Interface 5G NR Drive Test and Benchmarking Solution - Commselect Mobile Network Test Tools