Tems Discovery Device 23.01
Infovista released a new version of Tems Discovery Device 23.01
TEMS Discovery is the wireless industry’s utmost comprehensive network analytics and optimization platform for mobile network performance testing, providing you with unparalleled insight into network performance as perceived by your subscribers at the device, application, and network level.
This overall approach is unique to TEMS Discovery Device 23.01, empowering you to lock-in premium subscribers by ensuring they receive the service levels they demand, around-the-clock, from any location and across voice, data, and integrated media services.
Tems Discovery Device 23.01 Highlights
Supported Measurement Formats
• TEMS Investigation versions 14.0 up to 23.0.1
• TEMS Pocket versions 11.0 up to 23.0
• TEMS Director versions 1.0 up to 5.0
• TEMS Paragon versions 1.0 up to 5.0
• TEMS Sense versions 1.0 up to 5.0
• TEMS Voyager versions 1.0 up to 2.3.1
• TEMS Data Hub versions 12.0 up to 13.2.1
• TEMS Automatic versions 9.2 up to 12.2.5
• TEMS Symphony Suite up to version 8.1.9
• TEMS Monitor Master trace files up to version 12.3
• NEMO up to file format version 2.45 for selected information elements
• SwissQual up to version 20.3 for selected information elements
• Rohde & Schwarz ROMES up to file format version 20.3 limited to selected TS995X, GSM_MOBILE, WCDMA_MOBILE, LTE_MOBILE, DQA, and TSMU/TSMW information elements
• JDSU E6474A/RANAdvisor up to file format version 21.0 for selected information elements
• PCTEL scanner (.dtr) up to file format version 4.3 for selected Line Type Ids
• 5G Qualcomm .dlf and .qraw trace files for standard TEMS information elements
• LTE Qualcomm .dlf trace files for selected information elements up to revision AH
• WCDMA/HSPA Qualcomm .dlf trace files for selected information elements up to revision YC
• GSM Qualcomm .dlf trace files for selected information elements up to revision P
• CDMA 1x/1xEV-DO Qualcomm .dlf trace files for selected information elements up to revision YG
• ZK CellTest file format version 6.27 for GSM and WCDMA
• Anritsu scanner regular and short (.dat) format
• CALi FTP and HTTP LTE/WCDMA
• Huawei GENEX GSM text import
New Analytics Options
• Enhanced cell configuration scripting options o Cell configuration selection added to GetSectorParameter built-in script function for additional flexibility in custom analytics
- GetSectorParameter function output previously based on the default cell configuration.
- The new function argument allows cell configuration selection by (1) dataset name matching, (2) cell configuration index, and (3) cell configuration name in addition to the original default cell configuration selection.
- Dataset name matching gives additional flexibility in SSV sector filtering in automated reporting setups.
- User scripts using the GetSectorParameter function should be unselected from the metric import configuration to avoid generating script output before relevant cell configuration is imported in the ADP setup.
For customer support contact information, please visit the Vendor website: https://www.infovista.com/products/tems-portfolio.
If You need Professional support without waiting in line, feel free to Contact Us. We can give professional advice on what software and/or hardware your organization needs to do the task at hand.
Do not waste your money and time!