In December 2018 release
This release contains support for new and updated file formats. There are updates for most technologies that Analyzer supports, with changes falling under the following categories:
• Technology improvements:
o Added further map support for 5G NR_Cell definitions in
o NB-IoT support added in Spotlight.
• New collections of devices and improvements:
o Support for PING RTT and CA-Active detection added to AzenQos AZL.
o RTP Jitter KPI improvements for AzenQos AZM.
o Stability improvements for TEMS Investigation / Pocket file support.
o Improvements to R&S ROMES4 Carrier Aggregation support.
o Improvements to R&S QualiPoc 18.1
o Support for Band 66 carriers in 3GPP signaling.
• Application layer improvements:
o Improved Message() function expression syntax.
o Extended Spotlight reporting to include up to 5 Carrier Components during aggregation mode.
• Platform improvements:
o Extended the map to include binned range filtering
• Support added for 3GPP 15.3 RRC layer.
• Support added for default coloring of 5G NR_Cell icons in the map.
• Support added for pre-defined list of attributes for labeling / coloring lines to 5G NR_Cell icons in the map.
Spotlight NB-IoT Support
• New LTE NB Project Template, with KPI analysis and connection drill down capability. For more details, please see the Spotlight section below:
Many more features added!
Feel free to request quotation.